Request a Quote
Fill out the form below for a detailed quote.
Inspection Services Guide
At Allen Home Inspections, our services are among the most competitively priced in the industry. We provide the best quality for the value of any inspection available in Miami Valley.
Below is an inspection services guide. Depending on certain conditions such as age, the presence of a crawl space and complexity, the cost may vary slightly. Our pricing is based upon square footage of finished space.
WHOLE HOUSE & PRE-SALE INSPECTIONS
- Full home inspection (varies with age and size)
- Pre-sale home inspection (varies with age and size)
- Multi unit inspections
- Condo / apartment
ADDITIONAL INSPECTION SERVICES
- Pest / Termite inspection fee (WDI)
- Radon inspection
- Septic inspection (limited - risers must be present to determine if needing pumped/repaired)
- Well inspection (quantity / quality – bacteria: total coliform & e.coli)
- Additional water testing (lead)
- Additional water testing (nitrate, nitrite)
- Mold – air quality testing (3 air samples)
- Mold – substance identification (3 tape samples)
- Barns / outbuildings
- Limited visual pool / spa inspection
- Secondary or re-inspection fee (within 30 mile range)
- Discount when using check / cash / money order
- Military discount (any active or inactive service members)
- Multi discount - three or more inspections booked at the same time (with any of the following: full home, termite, radon, well, septic, and air quality)
NO EXTRA CHARGE ITEMS (included w/ full home inspection)
- Limited visual inspection of out buildings under 250 sq. ft.
- Attached garages and carports
- Visual inspection only: Any potential health hazard substance (i.e. asbestos, mold, etc.) is pointed out as "potential substance" unless fully tested.